- Keep your wick trimmed to 4mm – this will ensure and long and even burn.
- When wick has a little curl at the end, please make sure to remove it.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Do not remove candles when lit or if the wax is still liquid as the glass jar will be hot.
- Do not place candles on surfaces that could be damaged by the heat.
- Do not use your candle is the glass is shipped or cracked.
Tip from Field Day: “When you have burned your candle down to the last 10mm, have you ever wondered how to remove the little bit of wax at the bottom of the container?
The easiest way is to pop the container in the freezer and take it out after 30 mins and the wax will simply fall out.
We have discovered the little bit of wax is nice to melt on an oil burner for even more fabulous fragrance!”